is an overrated, waste of time...
is an overrated, waste of time...
wow i cant wait.......think ill be able to get tickets??
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I dont know man, I meean it's such a hot ticket.. they have SO many things going on out there! It's not like they have the same things EVERY year! I just cant wait
the scalpers are really going to make out werll this year i think
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I have connections, I can get you in for free [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Yeah, its a hot attraction... and everything is SOOOOOO cheap, oh yeah.. the rides are great, I cant wait to see what they have every year... not like those are the SAME either.
Well hopefully with the earlier date, the rides will be better.
Wait free entrance? Sign me up [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Yes, but the real problem is that all the people in the area go and waste all of their money and then go to the nearest welfare office begging for food.
WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS A FAILURE TO BE FAIR TO ALL.
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
Bookmarks